Monday 22 January 2007

Celebrity Big Brother 2007: Laugh or no Laugh?

The last person who referred to themselves in the third person in the Big Brother house was a strange egomaniac who couldn't deal with the harsh realities of life such as pant-washing (Leo). Now we have Cleo, who cannot deal with... um, anything. She is a comedienne who's not funny. Where does she go from here? Away, I hope.
I'll tell you one thing though, when Jack provides a bigger belly laugh than your 'comedy characters': god help you! Although how can anyone compete with Jack's tiny comical penis? I like skinny male bodies when they are clothed but that was really something else. Would he have got away with that if Jade had still been in the house? I suspect not.
The decline of Dirk is depressing as he's the funniest and most intelligent person in the house. Can he still win it? I'd like to think so, but he just seems so sad. Hopefully Shilpa and Jermaine will keep looking after him and keeping him sane.
When can we boot some more people out? I'd like to see the back of Jo and Danielle quick smart. If they kept me awake when I was trying to sleep I'd poison the fuckers.
But that's just me.

No comments: