Thursday 4 January 2007

Celebrity Big Brother 2007: Gobbing

What is more disgusting? a. Donny gobbing in the jacuzzi? b. Donny using the jacuzzi as an ashtray? or c. Donny sleeping naked next to Leo Sayer?
His passive aggressive drunkeness was by turns hilarious, frightening, bullying and revolting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's there. I'm glad the others are still kidding themselves everyone is nice and they are one big happy family. I want to see the old folk annoyed. I want to see the bimbos (Danielle & H) humiliated. I want to see them crack!
I would NOT like to be locked in a house with him. I'd kill him. My money is on Carol and him coming to blows first. I think there's a 50/50 chance he'll get booted.
Next time he's bullying the fat old snorer, just think of his bewildered little face when Face was taking the pee out of him.
As a woman who had to sleep on the couch last night because of cold-induced snoring from a loved-one, I sympathise with you, housemates, one and all.

No comments: