Thursday 11 June 2009

Big Brother 10: Zero Tolerance

I heard on the Exitainment bat-phone that Suffia has walked out, but the eviction is still on for tomorrow. See you! I hope you're ready to face a load of sexist wrath about being a bad mother- zzzz.
Anyway, on with the show, as Patrick Wolf would say. Banter. Birds. Poke? 'My mates thought I'd poke someone in here.' Lovely! That Kris is a real charmer, isn't he? I wouldn't trust him with that task. He'll be too busy trying to do his hair or something in the mirror.
It's funny that Charlie fancies Freddie, they are quite an unlikely pair. That task was weird; I didn't understand it. It was like he was watering plants in the Crystal Maze. He looked alright in the little outfit but I don't like him now he's a sexist, so it takes the shine off.
Was sad when Freddie found out he'd been nominated. It wasn't for his brain though! Sophia, you weren't 'made to look like a bitch' you are just a total dickhead. The public will not be saving you. Nice try pleading for the public's support in the DR.
Bean-gate. Boring again. Angel's lost her balls a bit. I remember her bossing them about on the first night. When Noireen's telling you what's what you know you've come down in the world.
Rodrigo's keeping a low profile a bit. My boyfriend hates him, but I kind of like him shedding a tear at the nominations and wanting everyone to just get along whilst wearing the same style shirt in various different colours.
Did the others know it was Angel's birthday? I like Russian dolls. What was in them? Milk?!
Lisa bragging about how many people she'd slept with was tragic. Sophia going round blustering about the nominations was just her digging her own grave.
What's with these Max Factor adverts?! Don't infomercial me into submission!
Has there ever been such a gaudily dressed selection of housemates? They make me look reserved. It's like there's been an explosion in Cyberdog.
I think people should let others sleep in the bedroom; if you want to natter go and chat on the couches. 'He's got work in the morning' was a good line though. I felt for Freddie, though, bless, he's already at the bottom of the rung as far as housemate status go. Sree shouldn't have told him about the bed thing, he was trying to curry favour by putting the others down.
They cut out a row I saw last night between Angel and Lisa, where Angel claimed to be 'a professional doctor' when actually she'd just done a first aid course and Lisa called her up on it. That was quite good, not sure why they didn't show that, as it was quite interesting.
Not sure why Sree was calling Freddie Halfwit in the diary room?! Is that strictly necessary? Weird.
And finally, I'd like to give a shout out to Siavash's trousers. Word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Sree in this uni video, what a pest!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZlURB3Px0

- JOTV

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and it turns out the wolverine guy goes clubbing in my area - Hounslow! He's a bit of a pest apparently. People on my Facebook know him. Speaking of which, it turns out I also have one of Cairon's college teachers on my Facebook too, randomly.

- JOTV