Thursday 25 June 2009

Big Brother 10: I'm a robot, I'm half alien

Is Sree president at his university? He hasn't mentioned it. Getting increasingly fucked off that Angel and Freddie are up; every sane person thinks it's a travesty.
I think Angel was just winding up Noirin, but Noirin has no sense, so she didn't get it.
ARGH KRIS AND CHARLIE DIE!
Marcus, PMT? WTF? What is wrong with him! He does talk a right load of old dross, but at least he had a pop at Noirin. Haha, scouring himself in the shower! By the sounds of things, he needs it, the stinky fucker.
I don't care about this whole pregnancy/fat thing, it's tedious. Noirin is such a cunt. Angel is acting like someone's mad old nan, but it's literally that; acting.
Do carrots grow on trees? No they don't, and Jade is dead in the ground, so let her thick card die with her.
Poor Freddie. No one gave a crap that he was up. No one said sorry to him or Angel. He looks cute with eyeliner on. Ohh Marcus looked pissed off about Freddie being up- good. Sree was right; Freddie is the strongest. Marcus isn't stupid, and I think he has probably twigged he's next on the hitlist; and he's worried.
Maybe in the next 1000 years people will understand Freddie and Angel.
Fuck a duck, I forgot to post this, and now michael jackson has died. If I tag his name, I might get tons of hits *graverobber*
Will they tell the Big Brother contestants?

No comments: