Tuesday 8 January 2008

Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack (Fucking Mosh!)

I loved Kelly Osbourne being the celebrity hijacker, I have a soft spot for her. I think she's really cute! She is definitely her mother's daughter. I enjoyed the bitchy banter between Victor, Jeremy and Amy as the start of the show, but didn't enjoy Victor ordering his sister to make him a cup of tea. Men do that if you let them though.
I liked the fact little Ozzy was in charge of the nominations too. I liked the fact she said that nomination reason wasn't good enough, and that Victor was a twat. But Victor wasn't actually a twat, he was just feeling institutionalised. Bless.
I think the normal Big Brother should say more things like 'stop flirting' or 'if you don't make that tea right now you're up for nomination'. It's much more fun than the normal stuff. Like if Jade Goody had been abusing Shilpa Shetty Big Brother could have just shouted over the loudspeaker: 'Oh put a sock in it, you fucking munter!' and the situation would have been dealt with. This is the way forward, I feel.
I loved the reasons Amy nominated Emilia: 'because she's fit, she's beautiful and I'm jealous.' Perfect! That's the most honest nomination I've ever heard. More of that candidness needed. I think I like Amy, she's just in with a bad crowd.
What does Emilia see in Jeremy anyway? Anthony and Nathan are a million times nicer. Jeremy looks like a pasty-faced middle-aged man. He's not very nice to her. He's not sexy. That 'treat them mean, keep them keen' thing doesn't actually, work does it? I'm still feeling a bit sorry for Liam. How did he get 50 sexual partners?! It's just not conceivable. Bless him, making up stories for the telly. I bet his gran's loving it.
Anyway, it looks like we'll be seeing the back of Victor now, or silly Jade, as he, she and Jeremy are up for nomination. I think Victor has more to offer. Jade believes in happily ever after. Did she not see what happened to Chantelle?
I enjoyed the goth party, but why was Anthony wearing a nappy? Did I miss a module at Goth school? They won't have me back, you know.

No comments: