Sunday 20 June 2010

Big Brother 11: Corin-ocho flow

Hmm, 15 minutes in and I've not written a word. That's not a good sign. We don't even have John James's psychotic Rachael baiting to suffer through any more. Ugh; I can't believe Dave is getting away with that Bible shit. Rubbish. Pest control? He's a fucking pest. God is so much fun! Yeah, fire and brimstone... LOL. Ooh, Nathan speaks. Seriously, what is the point in him?
I don't like them getting to watch bits of BBLB. Haven't they suffered enough? This candle task is dull as fuck.
Ben is like a cut-price Richard Kay. I don't like these weird people being in the diary room. They are supposed to be cut off from the outside world. Dur.
Josie: 'do your friend put their car keys in a fruit bowl?' What programmes has she been watching?! Ben: 'No, I don't have a car.'
No wonder John James is so angry, he's probably still grieving. Still, no need to be such a tool about it.
Shabby is being an idiot about this Keever thing. Keever is in a happy relationship. Shabby has no right to put her on the spot like that, she should just accept the way things are. I don't want to think about Shabby on heat.
Good advert for Steve's wheelchair basketball club.
They seems a bit young for singing the Raggydolls theme tune, it's more my era.
Aw, I liked seeing them all happy dancing to Erasure.
Keever and Shabby extolling their obscure record collections. The Knife? It's not exactly Anal Cunt, is it. Shabby's music taste was too obscure to play into the house, so she picked something more popular. What a hero.
Keever: 'we're like sisters'. Yeah, scissor sisters. Ah, this is proper cringe! I could just die right now. It's like 'it's not you, it's me' all over again. This is proper embarrassing. Awkward.
Keever knows exactly what's going on, I think. It was good of her to say nothing would change. I wouldn't sleep in a bed with someone who fancied me, it's too weird, and cruel on Shabby, really.

No comments: