Saturday 3 January 2009

Celebrity Big Brother 2009: One arsehole in every group

May I nominate that woman from Shameless? She is doing my nut in and I've only heard her speak twice. VULGAR!
I liked Coolio saying to Verne; 'last time I saw you you were pissed at me.' and he hurt his hip! Intriguing. I reckon they'll come to blows at some point. There's history there.
I didn't like the way that Scottish guy looked at Ulrika when she came in; predatory.
Terry did well to be selfless and go without a bed as it made him head of house and got him his own room. Sweet. I definitely like him the best so far.
La Toya and her platitudes are absolutely teeth-grating. If life is that perfect; why did you deface your mug so much? You're lying! She seems a bit haunted. I can't see her snogging anyone.
Tommy calling Verne 'brother' (and boy!) has echoes of Mario/Mikey. Ulrika ill-advisedly comparing her back problem to Verne's dwarfism was a little... misjudged. Similarly, Terry Christian comparing his level of fame to La Toya's didn't quite go. I think she has problems he couldn't dream of.
All in all quite a slow start to the show; but I'm willing to give it time to cook. Hopefully by this time tomorrow there'll be a murder.

No comments: