Sunday 18 November 2007

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!- Trouble Ahead

Not much to say about tonight except, what with men being so superior to women (especially physically, of course) I was surprised to see Rodney being completely humiliated in that challenge. By Janice. Ha! Brilliant.
Beppe's brother embarrassed himself by saying Cerys had a beautiful voice (she doesn't) and then 'we need to talk' to J, as if it was some state secret that he had the hots for the horse-faced Welsh woman. I hope his girlfriend is plotting a bad-arse revenge.
I quite enjoyed the van task, I like things where people are forced to make conversation and stick things out. Hollyoaks Mute claimed she was cold in relationships. Not exactly a surprise. She hasn't got the most winning TV personality, has she? I don't think anyone can be bothered to fancy her. Kate Hopkins has been disappointingly un-bitchy. Now I actually don't mind her. I'm liking Biggins too.
So happy Lynne has to do the next task. Hope she gets stuck down the tunnel. Permanently.

2 comments:

Badgerrustler said...

"Beppe's brother embarrassed himself by saying Cerys had a beautiful voice (she doesn't)"

There's a lot of catatonia fans that would lynch you for that... You give me road raaaage.

Brilliant.

Oh, and do some work.

lightupvirginmary said...

I do not fear Catatonia fans. I do, however, pity them. :-)