Saturday 17 November 2007

X Factor: Mum at a Wedding

Disco week! I hate disco, naturally. They are always harping on about the acts being modern, then they set them themes like country music, or heavy metal week (actually, that would be amusing) then moan at them for not being contemporary.
Leon did better, but looked like a child. White trousers are never good. Niki- sang better than last week. Beverley looked awful and I thought she was crap. Rhydian- awful. Hope- out of tune and horrible outfits. Alisha: her voice isn't good enough! I quite like Young Hearts but she murdered it. Same Difference: as the name says. Shrug.
Louis is a dick. Dannii seemed to have a mild form of retardation that made her make stupid comments really loudly, followed by a 'woo!'
I wasn't sad to see Alisha go (except a little for Sharon). She should have gone a long time ago. It annoys me when they take ages to vote. Just fucking say a name, you dicks.
Next week: Motown classics! Pass the knife.

4 comments:

Sheesh Kabeesh said...

Agree whole heartedly with your view (except ofcourse Rhydian...he struggled but was never awful)
Heavy Metal is an excellent idea for a theme, if only to hear the judges comments and Rhydian is probably the only one who could give it a go. I can imagine him doing a Rush number or even better what about Judas Priest

regards,

Montegue

http://rhydianxfactor.blogspot.com/

lightupvirginmary said...

Rhydian would rock heavy metal week. Not sure how Same difference would do...

Sheesh Kabeesh said...

thanks for your comments on my blog. I was looking at your profile and your musical taste (all very tasteful) and it jarred my memory. There are a few songs on the first? Dears album that would be excellent material for the Rhydmeister. I might post a few tracks later this week if I get time.

Which Morrissey song do you think would be fun for him to caover. I have already suggested Life Is A Pigsty.

Chin chin!

Montegue

lightupvirginmary said...

November Spawned a Monster would be great.