Wednesday 2 November 2011

Big Brother 2011 - I'm getting a semi

Please excuse me, I'm delirious and my computer aint much better.
Tom's tea frost! Perhaps a pash with Aaron would cheer him up. Jay's relationship advice isn't really worth the paper it's crayoned on. I think I'd rather have Aaron blowing hot and cold on me.
My boyfriend has Aaron's pyjama bottoms on. And it's not like an accident, he bought them from TKMaxx this week.
Yay, bring on Aaron and Jay's intellectual conversation. Sauna chat! Stephen Hawking - check. They should have shown that bit they showed on BOTS about the universe being in the shape of a horseshoe, that was much better. This cake-baking stuff is zzzz.
Jay mentioning shit - check! Is anything going to happen this episode? Ah, bad feelings about the couples task, good. Aaron and Alex's portrayal of Jay and Louise didn't mention shit! Fail.
I like the way Jay dropped his rap onto the next line like Eminem and his window pane/pain.
Louise: 'I love your little weird hands.' about Aaron. Cut to Aaron. Not a real smile. The Aaron/ Faye/ Maisy triangle was quite accurate. Tom's got the fleece on!
Aaron looks livid! 'I like to dress up in women's underwear' LOL. I can see some silent treatment coming on. You can't say Aaron doesn't provide the entertainment. His face says it all.
Aaron: 'Tom's insinuating I'm a paedophile.' Hardly. I wish Faye would just tell him to grow up and stop pandering to him.
Aaron: 'is this what you're wearing today?' WTF? The only reason you would ever say that is a negative reason. Clothes-gate!
'I'm falling in love with you. Aaron.' Only Faye could say that like 'I'm going for my STD results.'
Faye and Aaron are even arguing about dancing to A Million Love Songs!
I hope Tom and Alex do make it to Disney. Alex looked sick at the thought of Tom's willy! It's nice to watch someone have 'the best time ever'. It's not often you can pinpoint the best times ever until long after. And even then... you might not remember them.

2 comments:

rattychipmunk said...

Just seen that your boyfriend bought Aaron's pyjama bottoms from TK Maxx. I have been lookin for them for ages, I really wanted to get some! However, there aren't any pyjamas on the TK Maxx site so I wondered what pyjamas they were. I know TK Maxx sells lots of different brands so it's not really helped! Just wondered if it says what brand it is on the label and could you please let me know?

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks admin
you have good post and nice blog
and i want to visit and subscribe to my blog STD Symptoms and Scabies Treatment
thanks a gain admin ,,,