Thursday 12 August 2010

Big Brother 11: There's a fucking cow in it

One minute after waking up they're arguing. Happy days!
I couldn't give two fucks about this horse task. Tasks should last one day only.
Oh dear, Sam's getting shafted with this edit so far. Dave is losing it today. I hope he does knock someone out and then gets kicked out soon after.
John James (not) leaping to Josie's defence again. Lovely.
Advert: Sienna Miller: what a cunt.
This horse task BLOWS.
Mario... rear end joke... oh, I can't be bothered.
'Sammy, you dingus'. Ooh, brand new Oz vernacular from crab eyes.
RESPECT to Josie forgetting Sam full in the face during sauce-gate. Then hitting him with a broom! LOL.
This horse-play can't match the open top bus shenanigans with village idiots Dave and Lisa last year.
Mario looks BITTER he didn't get to go chew that cud at the pantomime horse trials (does such a thing even exist? It sounds like flim flam to me)
If I was Josie I would have bashed Sam's face in by now, make no mistake. But I still want him in the house.
What is Dave drivelling on about about Josie? She's not exactly the second coming.
JJ and John: I think they liked the intimacy of being in that horse suit. 'You fucking beauty'. LOL.
I've gone off Sam a bit again today, he's being SO annoying.
Corin: 'you can't want what you can't have.' Incorrect. I want EVERYTHING I can't have (then I never want it again).
Aw to John James and Josie pining over each other when they came back, it seemed almost genuine.
Why was the pantomime cow in that race if he couldn't win it?! That task was dead fishy. Mammally.
Hat-gate. The other housemates were actually quite funny when they joined in the hat(e) song.
Sam's had four coffees and gone mental. Give him a pack of Haribo and he'll start gurning. Don't hide in the clothes horse, laddie. Mind you, it is a-p-t.

No comments: