Wednesday 10 January 2007

Celebrity Big Brother 2007: White Trash

I don't believe the public voted to save everyone but Jackiey. Even though this is a woman who bought a social etequette book and thought it said 'DON'T' in the tips instead of 'DO'. Every single word, action, social norm, she drove a JCB through, whilst looking like a man at a gurning contest eating Sours. What must she have looked like BEFORE the makeover? Luckily, I can't recall it. Hey ho, I'm glad to see the back of the old bitch, even though it was a really cruel way to do it. No shoes and a scabby back. I did feel for Jade.
Who voted for Jack? Admittedly, he's passable wallpaper, but honestly. Entertainment? I've had more fun watching Heartbeat. Will Jack 'come out of his shell'? I'm not counting on it. But I'm glad he stayed for now.
In other news, it was hilarious when Jermaine very politely called Jackiey white trash 'off the Jerry Springer show'. It was the most reserved insult of all time. I really like Jermaine, he seems very mellow and chilled and he has lovely teeth.
The BB execs are clearly trying to demonise Shilpa, which is depressing. A successful, beautiful actress? Of course, she has to be a manipulative bitch. I must be machevellian to the extreme because I would have knocked Jackiey's teeth out in her shoes. An ignorant, aggressive ex-junkie calling someone 'the Indian' is not something to be cheered, despite what the numbskulls in the Big Brother studio would have you believe. It is wrong. Here's the acid test: who would you rather be stuck in a lift with, Jackiey or Shilpa? If you answered Jackiey, seek help.

No comments: