Tuesday 29 May 2012

Richard D Hall - The Truth Hurts tour 2012

I went to Richard D Hall’s ‘The Truth Hurts’ tour on Sunday night which I just haven’t had time to blog until now. If you don’t know who Richard D Hall is, read my Richplanet.tv blog, and you’ll still probably be none the wiser, but they show his conspiracy theory based show on Showcase and his older shows about UFOlogy (Richplanet.net) on Controversial TV.
Since I wrote my last blog my interest in conspiracy theories has increased, and watching 7/7 documentary ‘Ripple Effect’ didn’t exactly help matters. It’s not like I’m going into this blindly and just believing anything I see: in the interests of fairness (and because I wanted to believe it wasn't true!) I then watched the BBC Conspiracy Files which promised to debunk the 7/7 ‘truth’ documentaries, and all it did was make me believe it even more. It was such a hatchet job and didn’t even address some of the biggest points (the 'mystery' Jaguar/ Canary Wharf shootings). The BBC debunking of 9/11 was just as useless - huge holes. If you want to debunk something, go through it step by step, don't say that the dude who made Ripple Effect has a 'sinister voice' because 1. he didn't, he just has a monotone voice, and 2. Jeremy Clarkson has a sinister voice and the Haunted Hamster has a sinister face so let's not go down that road.
We drove to the London leg of The Truth Hurts tour in Walton-on-Thames (not anywhere near London, incidentally, but near(ish) to my house. The crowd was quite normal (no tin foil hats), and I recognised a few previous guests from various Richplanet TV shows. Check out his car, though (well I’m presuming it’s his car, unless someone is a seriously big fan - and I even badly photoshopped out his numberplate in case the Illuminati are after him), not only has it got an alien on the back, it’s got a post-it note dispenser in the front. Reverse engineer that, mofos.
Richard himself (who did NOT agree to an interview with me, probably because of my comments about his singular brown shirt and silken mane) had swapped his brown shirt for a brown suit made out of Teflon (maybe it's laser-beam proof?). I like the fact he pretended to do his show at the start but he didn’t make enough of the ‘bullshit’ button in my opinion. Also, the bullshit button should come as standard on the merch stall - I'd buy one.
The presentation was a bit budget, too, he didn’t even have a clicker for his PowerPoint presentation. Even the all-staff meetings I used to do at Save the Children were slicker (I know, because I used to cry blood, sweat and tears to make them so). But hey, it's tenner. And he said he doesn't even get paid for his TV shows.
Plenty was covered, from the economy, to media manipulation, 9/11, 7/7, mind control, Manchurian candidates, UFOs and animal mutilation. I found the Manchurian candidate/ mind control section particularly interesting, especially the part about Sabina Eriksson and her twin sister who he suggested were clones! The fact Raoul Moat might have killed David Rathband because he was having an affair with a 7/7 witness who had possibly been mentally tampered with was quite interesting, too. The part about Derrick Bird and the reasons he might have shot his solicitor were quite compelling, too – but would the water board really go to that much trouble, and why did he kill another 12 or so (just to make sure)?
We’d already seen the 9/11 film he showed in the break because we’re such fankids. 9/11 is completely confusing me now: the conspiracy theorists can no longer agree on a consensus, and even Richard has changed his mind about what happened. Was it a controlled explosion? Were the plane videos faked (er, no). Was it a holographic plane and a drone? I doubt it. But something fishy is going on – that passport that survived the wreckage is still well dodge, plus a LOT of other things. And some of that footage DOES look CGI-ed. My boyfriend asked Rich if the planes weren’t real, then what happened to the people on those planes and he said it’s the question he gets asked the most. But he didn’t really have an answer. He did say that even after the planes crashed you could still book seats on them which was highly unusual as normally once everyone has gone through check in, boarding for flights closes. Doesn’t really answer what happened to those people, though. Oh, he also said that he didn’t believe phones worked on the planes and the final calls weren’t real. Someone called their mum and said (I paraphrase), ‘Hi, it’s Joe Bloggs here, mother.’ You don’t have to introduce yourself with your full name when calling your mum (well, maybe Prince Charles does). He also said he thought a politicians’ wife who was on one of the planes was a plant.
 He got a couple of shirty questions from the audience and he seemed a bit touchy, but I think they were fair questions and I’m sure he’s heard worse.
I could have done without the animal mutilation pictures. But I do agree it’s odd that someone stole 1,500 sheep and no one noticed; the YouTube video he showed for that bit was funny. In fact we were laughing all the way through, in all the wrong places. All in all, I really enjoyed the evening, and it was good seeing Richard up close and personal. I’m still not convinced he believes everything he’s saying, but it’s good that he’s open to changing his mind, even though it potentially makes him look a bit flaky.
Either way, and whether you believe any of it or not (and I believe a lot more than I did three months ago) it’s very interesting, and I’d encourage everyone to investigate all angles of a story, not just the angle we’re fed on shows like ‘the One Show’. Richard said ‘the One Show’ at one point, and the way he said it, you think he’d just said ‘Ian Huntley.’
I like Richard, anyway, and I think he’s funny, and a smart man, and worth listening to, even if you think some of the subject matter is silly. Some of it IS silly, but the fact the economy is a lie, the media is a lie, and some of the worst terrorist atrocities of all time might have been false flag operations (ie. perpetrated by our own governments) should be enough to make us at least sit up and take notice. And I’m pretty sure aliens have been here, now. Just look up the Disclosure project where astronauts and many military personnel testified in court to have had alien contact, including touching ETs, and including someone who’d been on the moon and said there are buildings on the dark side of it. Just because you never read about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening; you don’t read about it because there’s a cover up and the media is heavily controlled. Also: the Ark of the Covenant containing Moses’s bits of slab with the Ten Commandments on is apparently buried in Wales, and they’re going to dig it up soon, so if that transpires, you have to believe ALL OF IT! OK? Deal.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ignorant cunt

Anonymous said...

You are not an ignorant cun@, the only ignorant ones are the ones who can't understand that bad things happen for no reason, and not everything in this life or any other has to be explained by stupid people who we can trust even less then the people who they say we can't trust they are fame hungry so eager for people to listen even if it's a load of shite, properly had a bad up bringing, needs to be important and telling stories is as good as it gets for them, listen to them, They need attention, sad realy, as long as these people don't harm others and continue to live in the make believe worlds that they create, and continue to talk instead of do.

Tara said...

I have become a bit of a fan recently of Richard D Hall.I missed the tour,but was intending to go to the Walton on Thames talk.I got into watching him more through the Baram Blacket and Alan Wilson programs hes done,which I think are brilliant because I believe they are definately on to something.The 7/7 programs plus other reports and videos I have seen are definately going to make me join hes campaign to send a report to your m.p.

lightupvirginmary said...

I think he'll be on tour next year, again, if you look at his website. I'll probably go again.

lightupvirginmary said...

PS: thanks Anonymous (the second one, not the first one, although insults are better than no response at all).

Jim said...

I think Richard is a great guy , he is a very truthful man and is doing nothing other than trying to get to the bottom of and make sense of events which just don't ring true.
He will be the first to admit that he is not 100% sure about some of the things he covers, rather he looks at the facts and forms a clearer picture of what has happened.
I think his only motive is to find the truth and expose the lies , that and a genuine interest in life and it's origins.
His shows cover lots of subjects , some guests you could call credible and some not so credible nevertheless he listens to and gives each a chance to tell their story so he really is doing no harm.What I particularly like is the fact that he is open to new ideas , takes them all on board and shows all opinions, so you can make up your own mind what yo believe.
He does not preach either , but as an educated man I do tend to agree with his poInt of view,rather than being told what is what by the likes of ickie , ( who I also think is a good guy ) although if he were to be a little less patronizing and get his head out of himself would like him a lot more.
Would highly recommend , if for no other reason than to see the points of view

lightupvirginmary said...

I agree with your post! I'd also add that his show is entertaining and funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh me oh my...'dark side of the moon'?

Come on fellas. There is no permanent dark side of the moon.

Anonymous said...

He is a fame hungry charlatain who has tried acting and stand up comedy and failed miserably at both. He thinks you are all sheep, mugs and suckers for watching his diabolically bad show. Wise up people!

Anonymous said...

It's funny annonymous - but you are correct on all accounts. He has tried for years to get into television - it is all a huge laugh for him - he is not serious!

lightupvirginmary said...

But I like his show, I find it entertaining, the subject matter interesting, and him funny. I don't believe in all of it, some of it is funny. I'm laughing at some of it! He's not always entirely likeable, but I don't mind that, I'm a Morrissey fan, for God's sake. Sounds like you guys have some personal beef.

Anonymous said...

@lightupvirginmary, certainly don't have any "beef" just stating facts. I like Dr Who, but I don't expect to find a sonic screwdriver in B&Q! It's innane drivel, but if you have time and money to waste, knock yourself out pet.

lightupvirginmary said...

Why don't you go knock yourself out, you sexist prick? Fuck off, troll. You don't have 'beef', you've got horse burger, so go on, sweetheart, treat yourself to a slap up meal.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, someone is a tad upset. I wasn't having a go at you @lightupvirginmary, and as far as your rant at me - it couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe you just fancy him, that would perhaps explain the venom.

lightupvirginmary said...

Yeah I fancy him and Ian R Crane too: mmmmmmm mmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/video/richard/dave-rogers-wheelie-bin-tardis/2306461

lightupvirginmary said...

I watched this (finally!) What does it prove exactly? A keen interest in sci fi and bad jokes? :)

Anonymous said...

Okay pet, you're right Richard D Hall is very talented, has a great sense of humour and is very serious about getting the truth out to everyone.

lightupvirginmary said...

I didnt say he was very talented or very funny but I like what he does and find it amusing and it's none of your business so I'd suggest you go and patronise women elsewhere. You're starting to look a bit demented now. Maybe Richard beat you up as a child? I don't know but you clearly have issues deeper than a show on a channel very few people even watch. I don't know - maybe you're jealous?

Joy said...

To Anonymous
If you say Richard D Hall has been trying to get into TV for years, then he has been successful. Many people want to make it in film and television but never do. Even though you say his TV shows are diabolically bad, I have to disagree. He covers a wide range of fascinating topics and interviews a lot of interesting guests. He brings to his viewers attention what isn't covered in the mainstream media. And manages to be entertaining at the same time.
How do you know that he thinks we're all mugs etc for watching his show? That doesn't make sense to me as he seems to have put his heart and soul into it. And I don't think he's rich!

Joy said...

To Anonymous
How is this a diabolical show from Richard D Hall - RICHPLANET?
http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

boland said...

I have been watching Richplanet for a number of years because it is dedicated to investigating ideas relating to so-called conspiracies. Richard takes his viewers into many dark corners and allows light to be shone where, as he says, the mainstream media are unable, or afraid to go. He truly is an investigative reporter with a dedication to bring to our attention anything he considers needs to be uncovered. He has no censor, what he sees, we see.

Lastly, information is what I look for, not polish or big names who have been bought to tell us what the establishment want us to believe - thank you lightupvirginmary for giving Richard D Hall your support.

Anonymous said...

If you think that BS is information well more fool you.

Joy said...

Come on Anonymous, tell us why you think Richard's information on his TV show is BS and we are all fools.

For one man to produce all these shows entirely on his own and on a shoestring is amazing in itself. He's hardly a charlatain as you've called him. But he's also a very entertaining and intelligent interviewer. His programmes are fascinating.

I'm wondering if there's a bit of jealousy going on here from yourself. Maybe you fancy lightupvirginmary and are just attacking Richard because she wrote a blog on him.

Perhaps you should meet up with him on his 2013 tour this month. You've obviously not been to one of his talks. You may learn something ... but you won't go, it's obvious to me that you are a troll or it's personal and you're just jealous of him.

Anonymous said...

I came across this blog and I am a little shocked at all the venom directed at Richard D Hall. He is what he is....someone putting on a show about something he is interested in....watch it and enjoy or watch it and turn over....guess what....you can make that choice. It is unnecessary to be so personal and nasty. I find him informative...I don't necessarily believe everything nor am I interested in everything but it's good to have an open mind. As has been said already - he does fund everything himself and that takes time and effort..a lot of people just wouldn't bother. Addressing the 'fame hungry' comment...what's wrong with that? that's entirely up to him....it doesn't actually make him any less credible. I am off to watch his talk in a week or so....I won't say where as 'anonymous 31/5/12' slightly alarms me...I am looking forward to hearing what RDH has to say....at least he gets up and says what he thinks....unlike people hiding behind a laptop and just writing vile rubbish.

Joy said...

Richard D Hall's 2013 talk was BRILL as I knew it would be.

Anonymous said...

I love Richard D Hall! And Morrissey. Top post :)

Anonymous said...

I watch most, but not all, of Rich Planet because I share many of Hall's geo-politicalviews. Shows are informative on subjects avoided by the mainstream media. I admire his enthusiasm and he must put an enormous amount of work into researching, interviews and making the broadcast videos. My reservation is that he is occasionally over confident of his ability to lecture effectively on some subjects such as the monetary system but even leading economists can't explain to the average viewer what is a complex subject and Hall is at least willing to have a go. On U.F.O.s he appears
convinced by E.T. theories one way
or another and , in fairness to
those who are not so persuaded,
would be well advised to invite the occasional sceptic to debate the issue with people like Timothy Good, Gary Heseltine and others.
I wish him well and look forward to
any new material in the future.J.W.

Thomas Baden-Riess said...

great post lightupvirginmary!

Anonymous said...

Richard d hall is a breath of fresh air very informative and very interesting.we need more people like him

Unknown said...

Only just started to watch Richplanet he says alot of what I've been thinking and wrestling with keep up the good work if someone goes out of they're way to partly diminish and partly patronise in a jovial way only makes his point relevant

This aspie has a need said...

I've only recently started watching him and he is great.

Fukmyhole said...

You dumb whore, I expect richard d hall makes your barron pussy flow with juice for the first time in your frigid life. He is a bullshitter and you are a cunt.