Monday 28 June 2010

Big Brother 11: Fraggle Cock

Looks like Big Brother spent a couple of quid on puppets. Should have spent a couple more on decent housemates. WTF is the Zig and Zag thing about? They are about as culturally relevant as Keith Lemon (and no doubt have the same agent).
Josie's got a good edit on her puppet, I think. Urgh, I'm so over the football thing now. Why is Mario's puppet still a mole?! Steve has a disabled puppet. Tasteful.
I like Sunshine's 'crappy dress'. Her puppet is ugly though. STOP SINGING GAGA.
I didn't like Steve fondling Corin's puppet boobs! SEEDY behaviour, haha.
John James's puppet looks more intelligent than him. I was laughing at the puppets, even though it was just one joke over and over. I want them to have a proper stand-up row. God, are they STILL going on about crispsvegangate?
They should have done Ben's puppet with his little cake shorts on. His bouffant is the wrong shade.
I'm looking forward to the Josie/Sunshine/Littlejohn love triangle coming to fruition. He's playing them both a good 'un. It's interesting that he's attracted to two women who are (physically only) a bit less attractive to him. I could see him being a feeder.
Shabby's a bin raider! Lush. Those Waitrose bins are fantastic, aren't they?
I like the fact Mario and Sunshine's discussion took place inside the wardrobe. You could have it off in there! Are they talking through the puppets in that wardrobe? We need an independent enquiry.
I was trying to think of a pun along the lines of 'Three Lions, a bitch and a wardrobe' for my title, but it was just too laboured. So I gave up.
So they can go in the pool and not use the puppets? You never really see them in the pool this year, do you? I'd be in there like a shot on a hot day.
I love the fact Ben, Shabby and Keever aren't watching the football! Even I would watch the football if I was in there. It's 90 minutes. I'd watch absolutely ANYTHING if I'd had no TV for a month. Still, respect. Haha, even more of them aren't watching it! Hilarious. Damn those lions.
I liked Ife trying to boost Josie's confidence. She shouldn't be made to feel bad about herself because she doesn't conform to some 'standard' of beauty. She is pretty.
Ben on blue eyeshadow: 'you associate it with girls in WHSmith.' What?! LOL.
Josie's crush on John James will be her undoing; and they are both in there long enough for it to unravel BADLY.
Mario and Ben having a squabble about UFOs! Silly.
Ben's barnet is DEFYING GRAVITY. Check out his dressing gown. I liked him asking Steve questions because it was his birthday, it was a nice touch. They all really respect Steve, you can just tell, and I don't think it's fake.
Seriously, is Ben slagging Mario off? Fucking hell, there's biting the hand that feeds you and ripping the fucker off. He can't HELP BITCHING. 'I thought there'd be more reception rooms'. WTF. Ben wants to do a jigsaw. I love it.
Footnote. I did 'Without Me' by Eminem on karaoke first up stone cold sober at a work do once. It was nothing short of heroic.

No comments: