Sunday 27 July 2008

Big Brother 9: 'This Looks Like a Dildo'

I was out watching the filming of Ponderland on Friday, which was jolly good fun. In my absence Big Brother officially died. With Rebecca's departure, it left the house dangerously full of boring bastards, moaning wankers who don't want to be there, and a bunch of people trying so hard to be nice, they become utterly repellent.
I felt so sad when Rebecca went; Luke's reaction to her snogging Mohamed was the most 'real' moment on BB since the whole Ziggy/Chanelle fall out. Luke and Becks were the only interesting thing in the house, because they were honest. She was an arsehole; but she was entertaining. The producers must have been crying their eyes out.
I kind of want Luke to win at the moment; just because he's entertaining in the diary room, and he has the courage to actually say what he thinks. I liked the way he was giving Kat evils today. She would drive me up the wall in there too. He looks like a broken man without Rebecca. His stylish hair has died a death too.
Watching Dale get tortured via chilli was quite amusing. I'm finding Mohamed hard to look at lately. He is the opposite of sexy.
Forty six days left! It will be a MIRACLE if anyone is still watching by the end of it. The constant singing is murderously painful. I feel how Luke looks. Gutted.

No comments: