Sunday 15 January 2012

Celebrity Big Brother: That fucking broad, man

Sup! My netbook is back, as I restored it to factory settings. Luckily I got all my good stuff saved on my other computer. Still, thanks for doing that to me, virus makers. I really appreciate those four hours you stole from my Saturday night.
Nicola did NOT snog Frankie, jokingly or otherwise. How DO you 'jokingly' snog someone, though? At least Frankie admitted that Nicola didn't do it, he stuck up for her quite well, I thought. Imagine being so drunk you didn't know whether you'd snogged someone or not? I've never been that drunk. It's almost as bad as actually doing it, thinking you were capable of doing it! I love the fact Nicola stayed in and made a twonk herself. The twins: 'you didn't embarrass yourself.' You started that rumour! Little stirrers.
Pots and pans wake up call! I've seen that in BBUSA. It's all good fun.
Aw bless, Gareth wants to go see his mummy and daddy. How old is he?! He gave Nicola quite a nice pep talk, really. I like her flamingo jumper.
Uh oh, looks like the twins might be on the shitlist for lying. Denise judging people for being 'pre-alcohol/post-alcohol'! RICH. 'He's become a situation.' No, you're the instigator of that situation. You ARE the situation.
Wow, they've all got the knives out for each other today. Michael is slagging Denise off, too.
I hope Denise watches this show when she gets out and takes a good look at herself. I watched myself drunk on camera once and I was horrified, I was so shrill and annoying, but at least I wasn't berating anyone. And at least it wasn't in front of... however many viewers BB gets these days.
Oh Denise, stop going on about people not asking you questions! No one is that interested in what it's like to work with Kate Thornton, or to fuck that little dude from Auf Weidersen Pet.
I've seen them do this task on BBUSA and it was funny when they got stuck in the treacle.
Denise stuck in the treacle crying was the lols. So Frankie and Georgia are immune from eviction. I don't think either of them would have been up anyway.
Natalie: 'I hate being on my own.' I hate people who hate their own company, there's nothing sadder. It's the hallmark of a really shallow person.
Watching Natalie, Denise and Nicola in full flow brings back memories of the unholy trinity of Jade Goody, Jo O Meara and Danielle Lloyd. It kind of IS psychological warfare.
I am literally agog that Georgia would even contemplate breathing the same oxygen as Kirk Bulldog-Face Norcross. Really? How disappointing.
Oh Denise is sooooo desperate for Michael to like her. She's coming across quite tragic now. No one wants to see your saggy old boobs. I'd go as far as to say they're bullying him now. Why can't they just leave him be?
MM is making a mistake telling Nicola he's going to nominate Denise because that's going to go straight back to her. I swear BB has set up this task just to get Denise out of Michael's hair. If a Hollywood star walks because of a Loose Woman then the producers are going to be really pissed off.
I wouldn't mind spooning with Romeo for a punishment. She's actually obsessed with Michael. She's still going on about him! Ha, they're torturing Denise with Michael's snoring.
Who died and made those twins the arbiter of morals? These are women famous off the back of sleeping with an octegenarian - which I'm not judging, merely pointing out that they're in no position to judge. Twins on Nicola: 'If she's going to walk, let her walk at her weakest point.' That's not the sort of rhetoric you normally hear on UK Big Brother. It's cutthroat and I like it.
I feel like we've missed this 'rift' between Georgia and Kirk. Those twins screw you HARD when they've got you cornered, I'd be doing whatever they said, especially if I was as weak a character as Georgia. Here's a thought: imagine if they won it! Let's make that happen.

1 comment:

Thrill Fiction said...

I don't know what the viewing figures are for BB either. And I don't know how much they pay their staff. But it's a fucking cushy number if all they have to do is rip off the hard work of BBUSA. I supose they think the hardcore haven't seen it. I supose they don't care.

Georgia actually fancies Kirk? The Essex trash? Girls outside of Essex go for that? And now she's bitching 'cos he's stopped sexually harrassing her? Was she pissed last night or did she sound more Oirish than ever?

BB on Channel 5. Its like MotD on ITV.