Sunday 19 August 2012

Celebrity Big Brother 2012: You are fucking indestructable

Why are Prince Lorenzo and Martin doubting nominating Jasminge. The fact Jasmine had to 'try to be nice to people' says it all. It's an effort for her to be polite because her natural status is full-on Beelzebub mode.
Jasmine 'god help the people who voted for me' whilst Damica is in the room. That's a threat, right?
Jasmine has poison running through her veins, not blood. 'You parents must be so proud of you' - I read on Digital Spy today that Damica's mum is dead. I wish someone would stand up to her. Will SOMEONE not stand up to the girl? She's being a bully! Fuck me, man, I wish I was in that house, I'd fucking tell that little starfucker what's what. Jasmine's parents must be SO PROUD OF HER fucking Simon Cowell, some cunt from Crazy Town, and then a big old meth addiction. They must be SO SO PROUD. Daughter of the year, or what? If only we could all be more like Jasmine, I think the world would be a veritable utopia.
They should take Jasmine into the DR and give her a warning. Danica could win this show off the back of this. It's definitely helping her popularity, as she's acting in a very classy way in the face of an utter scumbag.
If I had to vote two people out at the mo, it would be Heather for being a dull embarrassment, and Judo boy for not saying one word. Completely pointless so far.
So this is another task where they make fun of their 'careers' right? I liked Danica just taking her clothes off; proves she's not been cowed by Jasmine just yet. Harvey's rap was hilarious. 'Tut, tut, tut!' Martin Kemp's was like a piece of performing art.
The Situation's nickname explained at last. Wasn't really worth the wait.
It's interesting that Coleen said about Julie what I thought initially. But I don't believe she's fake: I like her. Coleen is just dull, she's just like someone's annoying mum.
Sea-gulliable! You can't pick and choose what animal you come back as after you die. NB: You just rot.
I'm glad Jasmine overheard Danica saying her mum was dead and I think it's no coincidence Danica said it within her earshot, though. I'm surprised Jasmine didn't laugh and go 'no wonder you're a fucking slag then.' I wouldn't put it past her.
Jasmine's apology had a bit of a double-edge to it. 'If you had a mum, you would have been stopped.' Even her apology was all about her. It's also like 'I've made these mistakes so you don't have to.' Patronising troll. She's worse than Louise Mensch.
How the fuck did Ashley win that task!? He's got no 'tut tut tut'! Boo.
All Rhian has to do is keep her mouth shut and it's a done deal this week.
The Situation is such a smoothie. I don't think Danica is a lost cause yet, he could bring her round, just give her his gold card and she'll give him a wave on Skype.
Jasmine's got no friends? How could that be? *snigger* Jasmine is shit-stirring Danica again; just a bit more slyly. I want to see someone take her on before her arse goes out that door. Then I never want to see her again.

No comments: