Tuesday 22 January 2008

Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack (Down a Primrose Path)

I didn't bother blogging it yesterday cos no one's reading it and the celebrity hijackers were those nobodies from Big Mouth who looked like it was Christmas Day because they got to follow in the hallowed footsteps of Nikki and Michelle Bass. Frankly, I was embarrassed.
I liked Mackenzie Crook's geek task, but I think it points towards ME being a geek. I know, it's shocking. I liked their geek jumpers, I wear my hair in pigtails on occasion, I don't like talking in public, and more importantly, I have made a fantastic rubber band ball at work. You don't need to start off with a ball in the middle, that's for losers. In fact, you just tie the elastic bands together initially and keep wrapping round and the ball forms itself. Er... yes, I'm definitely a geek. I thought Jeremy did the best. He is quite a good sport when he's not being a bully.
I was annoyed with them all thinking John's a mole, which I think was mainly stoked up by Emilia. I felt sorry for John. The group is well and truly fragmented now.
Emilia and Latoya were up for nomination.
Latoya thinks the public want 'pacific' people to stay. I specifically want her to go for being a dumbass and a dullard.
Calista to Anthony: 'I can't wait for you to see my bedroom.' She may as well have said 'I can't wait to have kids.'
Jeremy is so pathetic with his 'don't question my intelligence' bullshit. Jeremy: you're THICK. You're immature. You're childish, you have no clue how to deal with women. I pity you.
Jeremy: 'don't belittle me in front of the public'. Christ, he'll be be calling us his people next. Just get it on already.

1 comment:

* (asterisk) said...

I'm just not getting it, and the longer it runs, the less I have any clue who you're writing about. I am still reading, but don't have much to say (on this subject). Soz.