Sunday 21 October 2012

X Factor: the results (MKdone)

I'm a bit tired and grumpy today because I got up early again to see my boyfriend. I'm not drunk, but I do have hiccups. Luckily, you can't hear those.
I see Jade's still got her purple rinse - groo. Change it, change it! Jahmene is dressed like the office accountant. I don't like this song they're singing. I hate it when they all sing together, it's so cheesy.
Talking of cheese, I hope Christopher Maloney leaves the building tonight.
LOL to Kye saying Chris Martin is one of his biggest idols. They just put you in front of a keyboard, don't sign up to Goop and get a rainbow jacket just yet.
Just a side note as this show is so dull, I have been watching X Factor US and it's better than the UK one in some ways and not in others. I like the judges; Britney's every emotion shows on her haunted face, LA Reid jiggles about like the Churchill nodding dog, and Demi Lovato is sweet, but not annoying. The thing I don't like about it is the categories; they've got this teen category, which is really bugging because they're all children, basically, and no one wants to hear children sing. They also put through 16 to the live shows, as opposed to cutting half, which took a lot of tension out of judges houses. The Voice US is still the best, and enjoy it whilst you can because the two best judges, Cee Lo and Xtina, are leaving this season.
I thought Labyrinth (I know he spells it wrong, but I can't remember how) was more in the Tinchy Stryder vein, obviously not. This is turgid. It looks like his mum's come on to help him sing it.
JLS: 'how does it feel to be the hottest girl in the world right now?' Well it would be better if you were singing one of your songs with a tune. Is this their challenge to 'you don't know you're beautiful?' I don't want One Direction or JLS calling me beautiful. They're all grotesque (except Zain) so their opinion aint worth dick.
Here's the results! One boyband is through. Whoop, Rylan is through! That beef with Gary is keeping him in. OMG Christopher is through. I was sure he was a goner.
Shit, I hope Jade doesn't go. I wouldn't want to see Kye go before Christopher, either. I don't want MK1 to go either. Jade is through! The bottom two are Kye and MK1. I like both of them.
Aw, MK1 look sad. I really hope they go through. She looks like she's shaking.
Gary going on about Kye's flu again, STFU. Kye is doing a dated, rubbishy old song. Cut him. He sounds a bit flat to me. MK1 are the best of the groups. That really sucks that they went home. What a shame. The show will be poorer without them. I do know one person who'll be happy; that dude they auditioned with.

No comments: